Monday, February 18, 2013

Duka Bay Resort

The sun is about to rise. The wind blew towards your face as you hear the waves going to shore. You feel the sand as you walk. Pleasant. Peaceful. Refreshing. And that is why I love the beach especially early in the morning.

I dreamed of going to the beach with the one I love. Stay for a night while I enjoy the view of the balcony from the cottage, have dinner date as we taste new delicacies at the same time. And one of the romantic things to do at the beach is to stroll by the shore as me and my lover walk hand in hand. Too bad I don't have a special someone yet and Valentines day has ended.

Duka Bay Resort, having a breathtaking view of the bay and the view of the Island of Camiguin. Duka Bay is one the cleanest Beach Resort in Mindanao, Philippines. Duka Bay provides sports buffs like scuba diving, kayaks and more. Not only they are for people who loves marine entertainment but this can also be a good place for couples. It has an open-air restaurant that serves delicious local and foreign cruisines that one loves. Duka Bay gives fully furnished cottages with a wonderful view. A cottage has been provided especially to people who wishes to extend their stay.

For my sake, visit Duka Bay Resort on my behalf and enjoy the scenery that they offer while you still can with your lover or even friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment