Thursday, January 10, 2013

T.G.I. Fridays






The month of February is coming and for sure a lot of couples are swarming to reserve seats in their favorite restaurants for a date. Even families would like to go out and celebrate because February is not just for couples but as what they’ve said, ”It’s for all the love in the world.”  

During the past few years, the city of Cagayan de Oro has been improving and a lot of good dining restaurants were emerging. Nothing beats a well-ambiance dining experience with the person you love. As for me, it’s more of just giving a review but I want to help people out there choosing the best restaurant to go. With the opening of Centrio Ayala Mall, it also opened one of which I consider a good dining restaurant, T.G.I. Fridays.
Why is it called T.G.I. Fridays? As we all know Friday is the day were people try to celebrate or have rest after 5 days of working as well young people to go out and have after days of relentless studying. It is basically a fun day, a rest day or a happy day for everyone.  That’s why T.G.I. Fridays would like to give you the best dining experience not just only on Fridays but every day. The restaurant stands for their tag line, “In here, it’s always Friday.” But before considering to eat at T.G.I. Fridays, it is for me to warn that very good dining experience comes with a price and I quote it ”a price!” To maintain their best possible service as well as food, T.G.I. Friday’s prices are quite high. But to risk for it for someone special, well it’s a small price to pay for her/his smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment