Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simple Things Learned for Windows 8


Windows 8, the newest Operating System introduced by Microsoft

 I had Windows 8 way before it was officially released and to tell you honestly, I don't have the slightest idea on how to use it! Even though my brother worked at Microsoft, he doesn't have the heart to teach her beloved sister! Due to my annoyance of telling him to change my Windows 8 Preview to Professional, he gave me four basic tips.

Obviously, you need to register to Microsoft. At first I don't know what's the significance in registering before you can use your computer. But actually, this is very nifty especially if you accidentally left your important documents. You can access your account to any Windows 8 computer by just logging in the account that you have registered.

Using Internet Explorer. Cant find where to typed in the URL or even open a new tab? Well, all you have to do is click the right button of the mouse and there you have it.

Exiting an Opened Application. I never knew how to close an opened program and what I usually do is press the Window key. Wrong. You need to place the mouse button on top then drag it down until it disappear. Closing an opened application would mostly favor to those people who owns touch screened computers because all you have to do is drag your finger from top to bottom.

Screen Shot. The photo shown is my very first screen shot in Windows 8 and all you have to do is hold the Window key and click the Print Screen button. The photo will automatically be sent to your photo folder.

I sure hope this could help a lot.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment